Friday, January 13, 2006

Hollywood Hotties & Hunks in 2040!! Eeew Baby!!

I think these photos speak for themselves why every effort should be put into curing aging now!! Eeeew eeeew eeeeew!!

Ok ok, seriously aging is no joke. We love our grammas and grampas dearly. It's rough on them getting old and feeble and frail, then dependant on others. Continued below...















The best thing we could ever do for for our beloved elderly and for ourselves and our children is cure aging and get onward to truly maturing as a species... a long lived wise and gentle species that loves life so much it has put all efforts possible into extending it and reducing death especially from causes like disease and war and famine.

I believe it will take achieving such a feat to gain the time to grow truly wise and to have enough life to appreciate it more than we ever could. Short lives make life cheap. Having a longer life to lose to foolishness would have a profound effect on society.


Please put your spare change to a fine use, maybe a better use than whatever it goes to now -- only the individual knows -- please give to the Methuselah Foundation's Mprize fund and help find for us all a cure for aging.



2 Comments:

Blogger Randolfe Wicker said...

You've sold me! I look nearly this bad already!

This is a great propoganda tool! I suspect that people would pay a certain sum of money ($10 to $100?) to have their own pictures aged for them.

1/15/2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger FutureQ said...

Hi, Randy, long timme no see. I wish I had the software to do that. These were actually passed around as a joke in email to me so I found a better purpose, I think, for them.

Thanks for commenting. Check back from time to time. And take care of yourself, of course. I'm trying to also but it hasn't been easy this past year. I lost an organ recently, can't find the damn thing anywhere! It's a good thing I didn't need it all that much, huh? :)

FQ

1/17/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




[image source]